Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chili Or Ziti?

Well, the last couple of days have been pretty interesting. I'm currently putting off going to the inevitable cooking I have to do today. But I just wanted to talk about my day.

I went and helped my friend, Chris, make Bacon today. Now, I know what you're thinking.. Doesn't he know how to cook? And my response to you is- Chya! Chris actually MADE bacon. He marinated the meat, smoked it, and sliced it. He used the shoulder, and called it 'Buck Board Bacon'. I kid you not, he is a genius with his smoker.

I'm going to a Roller Derby bout for the very first time on April 3rd. I'm super excited and I absolutely cannot WAIT! It's a meet between the San Francisco ShEvil Dead and the Oakland Outlaws, and I'm pretty sure it's their first bout of the season.. Not certain on that, though.. I invited about 60 people to go, although I only expect maybe 5 to actually show up. But on the basis that I invited them as a birthday bash event, a few more might come that I wouldn't have expected to. That's the way it always happens, oddly enough. But that's life, I suppose.

Alright, well, I'm off to make some Chili! Or should it be Baked Ziti? I haven't tried the chili recipe yet, but it looks REALLY good.. I made Baked Ziti for dinner when my sister, Dana came to visit. I'll post again with some pictures later.. I'm leaning towards Chili..

No comments:

Post a Comment